4.15.2008

it was a caliber day...

I mean calibration day.... which sucked... I got a new-ish photo printer Epson 2000p ... New to me... so I was trying to print some of my pinhole picts from New York yesterday, but they were coming out sooOOOoo blue... I was getting pretty frustrated because to get the images remotely close to what they were supposed to look like, I had to add a layer to put a red cast over the entire image... I am obviously doing something wrong! I would have liked to have it done so I could have shown prints today in crit class, but it looks like I'm showing them digitally today. This weekend will be devoted to color calibration, and color calibration only... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ricky, did you get my message about A/c units? We might be willing to help sponsor an aquisition. Out- Pop