7.09.2008

Rialto Cafe

so there is a new-ish cafe in downtown fullerton called Rialto Cafe... the food is pretty good, but the service is terrible... the servers are really nice, but they take FOREVER to do anything... im eating breakfast here right now as i am typing and my waitress just astonished me... i ordered a coffee and a glass of water... she's chatting away with the three or so people that are hanging out at the counter... she drops off my coffee and my water glass...

SHE DROPPED OFF A GLASS WITH ICE IN IT... NO WATER IN MY WATER GLASS...

just ice... i then asked for some water as i am holding up the essentially empty glass...

amazing...

4 comments:

Ong said...

This is soooo true! We love the food at Rialto, but we rarely eat there...because we have lives.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! I totally know who you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

I know who you are talking about too and she doesn't even work there anymore so can you please update your info

Ricky said...

I'd like to refer you to their Yelp! page...

Here