8.25.2008

iPhone update, and other things

okay... iphone... iloveyou - but you're so laggy sometimes it makes me crazy! all i want to do is open my contacts and browse through them. but i'll manage :D

right now i am sitting with my back up against the window of the financial aid office at school and i'm first in line! NICE! i thought it would be a nightmare today, but now im feeling like it'll go a little smoother than i had anticipated. We'll see -

TODAY'S ITINERARY:
7am - wait in line to meet with a financial aid advisor
8am - wait in line to buy a classes catalog
8:30am - wait in line to meet with my counselor
9am - Crash class number one (not sure which class yet)
1pm - 7pm - attend studio class
6pm (yes i know, but the worm hole i've created allows me to jump back in time) meet at the lab for julia's birthday
10pm - drive down to Richy's house to stay the night and drive Jeff to the airport in the morning

We'll see how far i get :)

No comments: