8.10.2008

Tis' the Season...

Okay, so it's definitely wedding season!! Tessa and I went to her cousin's wedding last weekend, and we went to my cousin's wedding yesterday... a guy i work with got married two weeks ago, and another friend is getting married in a few weeks from now... and we're planning our own wedding... it's so weird growing up... i never thought i would ever feel old enough to be married, let alone see friends and (younger) family married off... but it's really cool!!! I'm super happy for everybody, and happy that my time is coming soon :D

check out my flickr for pictures of John and Christine's wedding and Scott and Jenae's Special Day... Congratulations!!!


Loves :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm such an idiot, I emailed you instead of leaving a comment...oh well! Well, anyways thanks for coming to the shindig! I had a great time and thanks for taking all of those great pics! I can't wait till 5.9.09. Only 9 months to go! If you guys need ANYTHING please call your new cousin!!!